Friday 30 May 2014

Broadway Impress press-on manicure: part 2

Welcome back everyone.
Just wanted to write my final thoughts on the Impress Press-on manicure sets.
On my last post, I wrote about that I received 2 sets of press-on nails from influenster.
I wrote my Part 1 of the review may 16th, and today is may 31. 
Since then, my press-on nails lasted on my nails for...8 days! :D
I was very happy with how long they lasted, And to be honest... they lasted 8 days because my real nails grow very quickly & I didn't like the long nail feeling so I had to removed and trim my natural ones. 
I found it very easy to clean, cook and especially do mommy duties!
The glue stayed in place very well, no problems with nails popping off. 
By far my favourite to-go manicure set & mommy approved :)
The Price for these nails are in the $9-$10 range, and can be found in most drug/supermarket stores.
I give broadway 2 thumbs ups for making these awesome nails!
I hope you found this to be helpful & I hope you have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment