Thursday 17 July 2014

Ipsy Glambag July 2014


What is ipsy?
An American beauty subscription that sends 4-5 products each month
How much is it? $10+tax  
Free shipping? Free shipping for Americans, $5 shipping for Canadians 
Interested? Click here :)

This month I received my glam-bag on July 14th. One thing I always love about Ipsy is they give hints about what products will be in the bags & usually by the 10th day of each month, they reveal what products will be in the bag. This month we received a pink bag & 5 products.

Bare Minerals Ready eyeshadow 2.0 Duo


Clear Clinic Laboratories Vanished Clear spot treatment

Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance balm

 Pur~lisse Pur~Protect essential daily moisturizer spf 30


Models Own Nail polish in Red Sea

I'm very happy with this glambag!
My favourite sample has to be the daily moisturizer by pur~lisse.
 I am a huge fan of this company and their products have done wonders to my skin. 
The models own nail polish is lovely as a top coat for another colour.   
 As for the other products, I don't think the spot treatment is for me as I rarely breakout. The tinted lip balm is a lovely colour with a minty scent. The one product I didn't care for is the eye shadow duo. With the hot weather, I don't wear full on makeup other than a tinted moisturizer & mascara. Plus the colours didn't grab my attention but I will give them a try in the fall season.
I will be looking forward to next month's box in hopes that it will be good as this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment