Wednesday 16 July 2014

Topbox july 2014

What is Topbox? 
A Canadian beauty subscription that sends 4 to 5 sample sized products each month to you.
  How much is it? $12+tax each month
free shipping? Yes!
If interested click the link below :)

Another month, another Topbox. I received my Topbox on July 15th, and I love how they sent me a shipping notification the day before. This month I received the "Benefit, they're Real box." This box contains 4 deluxe samples.

New! They're real push-liner (retails for $29 CAN)

New! They're real remover (retails for $22 CAN)

They're real mascara (retails for $29 CAN)

Stay don't stray eye primer (retails for $30 CAN)

I have to say I am very happy with this box. I already own the mascara and eye primer, so at least I have back-ups for them. I'm most excited to try the push-up liner since it just came out early July and I've heard some great things about it. As for the remover, I have to go through the ingredients first, and hopefully it won't irritate my eyes.
I will be looking forward to next month's box in hopes that it will be great as this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment