Saturday 19 October 2013

Review: Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins

Well hello beautiful people!
Yes I've been slacking with my blog, just been really busy with family, and personal business. 
I thought it be a good opportunity to review an item that I finally finished.

High-Potency Night-A-Mins




From Origins Cosmetics.

So as it says on there website, 
"Put dullness to rest. Wake up radiant & refreshed. Now nature's famed night cream is newly fortified with a system of time-released resurfacers plus Vitamins C, E & H, minerals & moisture-rich replenishers. While relaxing aromas lull you to sleep, skin sloughs away dry, dead layers. Deletes dullness. 98% of those who tested it agreed - skin was renewed and refreshed in the AM. Helps the slumber deprived wake up on the bright side of the bed. So why face dull skin. Sleep it off tonight."

Self explanatory, its a night cream that helps with dullness, and dry skin.
Well I purchased this cream in the beginning of the year.
I do get a bit dry in certain parts on my face during the winter months.
What I loved about this product the most was...the smell! 
It has a nice citrus smell to it, not to overpowering.
Also, it didn't feel greasy on the skin ether.

I did not notice a big improvement on the "radiant" part they claim, but I will say at the time I started using it I rarely slept, since I became a new mom.

So maybe you can get a better glow when you get the amount of sleep one needs.

Would I Buy again?
Probably not.
It has a nice texture and makes the skin smooth, but for something that is $50 I expected more.
The results I got are the same I would get from a drug-store night cream.
The other reason why I wouldn't re-purchased is I have to go through the ingredients.
I was recently diagnosed with  Perioral dermatitis, Which is a type of rash that only appears around the mouth and nose.
Sadly I'm stuck with it, but I've learned how to maintain my skin by using the right products and diet.
(Read whats in your products, it will gross you out like it did to me). 

Overall
       I give this product a 6/10
I liked the how smooth it made my face and the scent is awesome. Although I wish it wasn't so much money for such a small amount. 
Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment