Friday 8 May 2015

Wellibox Review May 2015


What is Wellibox?
 It's a monthly subscription box filled with Natural supplements and health snacks,
 mostly made by Organic, GMO free products.
Boxes can contain 6-12 samples and full-size supplements each month
How much is it? (CAN Prices)
$14.95 + Tax per month
$80 for 6 months ($13.33/month)
$150 1 year plan ($12.50/month)
Free shipping across Canada

With Monthly subscriptions becoming more popular over the last few years, it's no surprise that Canadians have gotten on the bandwagon of awaiting every month for a surprise at their doorstep. Health supplements and foods have definitely become one of those categories that users tend to try out first, because health products can be a bit pricey, and what better way to try products than to to get them sampled sized. 

Wellibox is one of the first Canadian discovery boxes that focuses on providing quality health, nutrition, and weight loss supplements. Their samples are designed to make one feel more confident when making purchases related to supplements and health food snacks.

The first box I received carried 2 Full-sized supplements and 4 food samples.

1. Nature's Field Natural Omega-3 120 softgels.
value $20

 2. JSK PRO Pumpkin Seeds
Protein Crunch
Value $5

 3. Purely Organics
Red Raspberry ketones 
90 capsules
Value $25 

 4, Trachealth Chia + Superfood drink 
value $2

 5, ProMax Cookies'n Cream
Energy Bar
Value $2.50

 6. Pure Organic Chocolate Brownie Bar
Value $2.50


Through personal experience I find it sometimes difficult to pay the full price of an item and come to find out that my stomach doesn't agree with it, or maybe the flavor wasn't what I was expecting. When I heard of wellibox, I knew I'd give it a go since American health subscriptions have become more expensive due to current exchange rates and shipping fees.
  • Shipping was quick (2 days).
  • They ship at the end of the month around the 25th.
  • When joining, they have a his or her category to choose from.
  • If you ended up enjoying a certain sample, you can order it directly through their website.

The total value for this box came to $57 CAN.
Would I recommend? Yes!
If your someone like me that take health products seriously and is a lifestyle for you I'd give wellibox a try. 
Not only are you getting amazing quality products but also subscribed to a Canadian company for a low price.

For more information, check out 

*If you are a company/business & wish to contact me to review a product, etc, 
please email me at nancygonzalez.mua@gmail.com
FTC- I am not being paid by mentioned company to review their products,
 my opinions are my own.
Affiliated Link Provided*






No comments:

Post a Comment